Where Families Can Grow
510 Ilam Road, Bryndwr
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Car Spaces
After 18 happy years our sellers children have flown the coup and its now time for my owners to downsize and pass on this opportunity to a new generation.
This 1930’s character home has huge potential to add value too, now or in the future. The bones of the home are there whether you plan to upgrade and create something of your own or take on a completely new project – have no fear, the locality of the school zoning for Girls’ High/Boys’ High and Burnside High and a short stroll to Ilam and Elmwood Road shops are yet another trigger.
You will be surprised by what is on offer here:
* Three double bedrooms and an office/study.
* Spacious sunny open plan living and an extra sunroom/living space.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher and perfect north facing for the sun.
* The family bathroom offers a bath, separate shower and toilet and an extra separate toilet for convenience.
* Double garage.
* Pet owners will value that the grounds are fully fenced for dogs.
* Large established 797sqm section positioned for all day sun and room to spread out and enjoy.
Zoned for CGHS/CBHS, Burnside, Heaton, Cobham, Fendalton and Wairakei School.
To avoid disappointment call us today.
|Land Size||797 sqm|
|Property Features||Smoke alarms, Other (Sky Dish)|
|Approx year built||1930|
|Garaging / carparking||Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street|
|Flooring||Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl|
|Window coverings||Drapes, Blinds|
|Heating / Cooling||Heat pump, Gas bottled, Electric|
|Chattels remaining||Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Heat pump, Sky Dish, Bathroom heater, Bathroom exhaust fan, Separate oven|
|Kitchen||Modern, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Finished in Timber, Laminate and Other|
|Living area||Open plan, Separate living|
|Main bedroom||Double and Built-in-robe|
|Additional rooms||Office / study|
|Main bathroom||Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater|
|Outdoor living||Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothesline, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio|
|Grounds||Backyard access, Tidy|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport|