One for the family with 4 car garaging!
233 New Brighton Road, Burwood
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Car Spaces
Nestled on the Avon River and well set back from the road, this endearing home benefits from a well-proportioned floor plan and is positioned to provide a charmed family lifestyle on a 1421m2 section (including the driveway).
High ceilings and warm timber accents enrich the home and combine to create an enticing offering here at 233 New Brighton Road. The expansive open plan living-dining area adjoins a sunny kitchen equipped with a generous amount of storage.
– Master bedroom with a WIR & ensuite and three more bedrooms (2 doubles and a single).
– Family-sized bathroom with a spa bath and separate shower.
– An additional room offers an opportunity for a home office or a 5th bedroom.
– Separate laundry and 3rd toilet deliver comfort and convenience.
– 4 car garaging and plenty of off-street parking provides ample space for the toys.
– North-west orientation, a gas fire and two heat pumps ensure winter warmth is guaranteed.
– Zoned for Shirley Boys & Avonside Girls High Schools, Chisnallwood Intermediate & Waitakiri Primary.
Two wooden decks transition from the dining-living rooms and offer the ideal spots for al fresco dining. The sizeable backyard provides plenty of room for children and pets to play, while being fully fenced to offer privacy and security.
From here it’s minutes to the beach, QEII sports complex, the Palms Shopping Centre and all that New Brighton has to offer.
This property will have wide appeal, so don’t miss the opportunity to make it yours!
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/687880003
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/the relevant local authority/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
|Land Size||1421 sqm|
|Property Features||Security system, Smoke alarms|
|Garaging / carparking||4 Garages, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street|
|Construction||Block and Timber|
|Joinery||Partial Double Glazing, Aluminium|
|Flooring||Vinyl and Carpet|
|Window coverings||Drapes, Blinds|
|Heating / Cooling||Gas bottled, Other (Heat pump x 2, Gas Fire)|
|Chattels remaining||Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Smoke Detector, Waste disposal, Cooktop, Burglar Alarm, Curtains, Wall Oven, Gas fire, Garage door remotes x 2, Heat pump x 2, Heated Towel Rail x 2, Bathroom Heater x 2, Bathroom Extractor x 2, Garden Shed x 2, Clothesline|
|Kitchen||Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Main bedroom||Double and Walk-in-robe|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 3||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 4||Single and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Additional rooms||Attic, Office / study|
|Main bathroom||Spa bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater|
|Outdoor living||Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothesline, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio|
|Garden||Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)|
|Water heating||Electric, litres: 300 and 180|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to transport, Close To Lake / River, Close to schools, Close to shops|
|Video Tour URL||https://youtu.be/2v1LUwj6o_A|