Replica Magic - Only 11 Years Old!
16 Webb Street, Merivale - Christchurch City
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Car Spaces
This residence is what we like to call in the industry a “Triple Threat”: Ageless Elegance. Modern Amenities. Finest Location.
The perfect combination of the architectural decision to build a traditional and sought-after Victorian style residence with timeless appeal; being only 11 years young you get the benefit of fantastic modern amenities; and finally, the magic of buying in one of Christchurch’s most desired locations.
– Built to honour the character and charm of the Victorian architecture so prominent in Merivale’s premier streets.
– Tucked away on a rear 686sqm section you will be charmed by the grand entrance looking out over the manicured lawn and gardens.
– Approximately 394sqm of luxury living over two levels.
– Modern building benefits include Linea weatherboard, coloursteel roofing, double glazed aluminium windows, insulation and heating throughout.
– 5 large bedrooms, all doubles with generous wardrobes and heating options. The master suite has its own Juliette balcony.
– All 3 bathrooms include floor to ceiling tiling and classic amenities.
– The ground floor includes three living spaces, two with gas fireplaces, large office (or 6th bedroom) with bathroom, and a large chef’s style kitchen.
– The French provincial style kitchen includes ample storage and a large granite benchtop.
– Also on offer is a large laundry, utility/gym room, a European style central heating system, plenty of off-street parking, auto gates, monitored security for your safety.
– Set perfectly between Merivale Village, and the Inner City giving you the best of both worlds for your shopping and dining desires.
– Zoned for Christchurch Boys’ and Girls’ High, Burnside High, Elmwood, and Heaton Schools and only minutes from numerous private schooling options
– Finishing off the home is a large 4 car garage, giving you space to store all the toys.
This property will tick the shortlist and the longlist for most discerning Christchurch buyers and the owner’s instructions are clear – they have already purchased elsewhere and will be selling.
Auction Wednesday 10th March, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 – 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).
|Approx Floor Area||396 sqm|
|Land Size||686 sqm|
|Property Features||Security system, Smoke alarms|
|Approx year built||2009|
|Garaging / carparking||4 car garaging, Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street|
|Joinery||Aluminium, Double glazing|
|Insulation||Walls, Floor, Ceiling|
|Flooring||Tiles and Carpet|
|Window coverings||Drapes, Blinds|
|Heating / Cooling||Under floor, Heat pump, Air Conditioning, Central heating, Gas bottled|
|Electrical||TV points, TV aerial, Smart wiring|
|Chattels remaining||Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Dishwasher, Waste disposal, Cooktop, Smoke Detector, Burglar Alarm, Wall Oven, Drapes, Kitchen fridge, Heat pump x 2, Generator, Diesel boiler, Garage door remotes x 2|
|Kitchen||Designer, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Granite|
|Living area||Formal dining, Formal lounge, Separate living, Separate dining|
|Main bedroom||Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe|
|Bedroom 2||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 3||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Bedroom 4||Double and Built-in / wardrobe|
|Main bathroom||Spa bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms|
|Outdoor living||Entertainment area (Uncovered and Paved), Clothesline, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio, Verandah|
|Grounds||Landscaped / designer|
|Garden||Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)|
|Water supply||Town supply|
|Locality||Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops|